How AllFunded Mortgage Corp. Protects You
AllFunded Mortgage Corp. is protecting your personal information online.
Keeping your information secure and confidential is a very important responsibility of ours. Our computer systems are protected in the following ways:
- Computer anti-virus protection detects and prevents viruses from entering our computer network systems.
- Firewalls block unauthorized access by individuals or networks and are one way we protect our computer systems that interface with the Internet.
- Secure transmissions ensure information remains confidential. To transmit information between you and us we use encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL).This protects data in two key ways:
- Authentication ensures that we know that it is actually you we are communicating with, and prevents another person and or machine from impersonating you.
- Encryption: To convert data from its original form to a form that can only be read by someone that can reverse the encryption. The purpose of encryption is to prevent unauthorized reading of the data.
We may also place cookies and similar files on your hard drive for purposes such as security, to facilitate site navigation, and to personalize your experience on our site. Our cookies do not identify you by name as an individual or by account number. The www.allfunded.com internet site may collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address and pages visited. This type of information may be used, for example, to alert you to software or browser compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our website and functionality.